Thinking of skipping the whole engagement session thing? Think again! This is a short and sweet post with my Top 5 Reasons to Book an Engagement Session with your Lake Tahoe and Reno Wedding Photographer. Of course, there are several perks to an engagement shoot that are specific to the way we handle Lake Tahoe and Reno engagement photography, but most of these reasons will apply no matter who you choose for your Lake Tahoe and Reno Wedding Photographer.
1) Document this special time! Being newly engaged is an amazing time in your lives! This is probably the happiest you’ve ever been, right? Celebrate with lovely photos of you and your soon-to-be hubby.
2) It’s romantic! You are sure to enjoy being together for your photo shoot. With all the times we’ll ask you to look into each others eyes, he is sure to get sentimental and you might just fall in love all over again. The natural love you feel for each other will shine through in the photos, trust me.
3) Engagement photos are useful in various ways. Your engagement photos might prove to be perfect for your Save the Date cards, or even your wedding guestbook. Or maybe for a wedding day slideshow! With all the great things you can put your photos on that relate to your wedding day – why not have those photos be professional? Don’t feel overwhelmed with using your Lake Tahoe and Reno engagement photography for things like Save the Dates because Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. will design and print any materials you choose for you! It’s really easy and you’ll love the many ways in which you can tie your photos into your wedding day.
4) Relationship Building. Secondary to the great time you’ll have with your fiance during the shoot, an engagement session is also important for building your relationship with your Lake Tahoe and Reno Wedding photographer. You and your fiance will get a chance to experience how Matt and I work as a team. We’ll get to know each other much more, which will make you both more comfortable throughout your wedding day.
5) It’s a gift to others. Everyone wants to see photos of you as a newly engaged couple! When you get engaged, your friends and family will be itching to see professional photos of you two together, especially people in your life who live afar or who don’t get a chance to see you very often. Not only is it a gift to you, it’s a gift to everyone.
So, if you are thinking of skipping the whole engagement session thing, hopefully these top 5 reasons either solidified your decision to skip it, or helped you decide to go for it! Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. offers the best experience for your Lake Tahoe and Reno Wedding Photography – from your engagement session all the way through the time you get your wedding album after your big day! Email me to set up a time to come chat about your wedding!